The IU men's basketball team went into Friday night's Hoosier Hysteria festivities already with two public injuries to freshmen that had kept Troy Williams and Luke Fischer out of practice since last week.

Yet, as the night's activities went on, it was clear that fellow-freshman Noah Vonleh had likely suffered some sort of injury during practice this week because he didn't warm-up for or compete in the inter-squad scrimmage at the end of the night.

IU Coach Tom Crean confirmed after Hoosier Hysteria that Vonleh had hurt his ankle during practice on Wednesday, and the staff wanted him to take things lightly for a while. Crean added that Vonleh was not very active in practice today before Hoosier Hysteria, just getting a few shots in. He did, though, compete in the 3-point competition, scoring 14 points, putting him fourth out of the five players on the men's team who participated.

With just under five seconds left in the team's scrimmage, another freshman - guard Stanford Robinson - went down and had to be helped to the locker room. Crean said in his interview after the game that the early indication was that Robinson had suffered a bruised knee and was in a lot of pain in the locker room afterwards.

Crean also spoke on the prognosis of Williams and Fischer. He said he hoped that Williams, who suffered an injury to his hand in workouts before the start of official team practice, would be back in normal activities at the beginning of next week. Fischer, though, is likely still a few weeks from fully healing from a left shoulder injury he suffered last week during a team scrimmage.