After the Selection Sunday show completed, IU men's basketball media had the chance to talk to several players, as well as IU Coach Tom Crean, on securing a No. 1 seed in the tournament, falling out of the Midwest region, the team's possible opponents in Dayton next weekend, and much more.

Victor Oladipo on the possibility of losing to Wisconsin Saturday took them out of the Midwest region:

"Probably. I can't go back and change time. I can't go back and change the past...We're use looking forward to getting to Ohio and getting things started."

Christian Watford on moving on after Saturday's loss to Wisconsin:

"You've gotta refocus going into the tournament. It's one game and you're done."

Cody Zeller on what he thought it could be like to be a team on the bubble on Selection Sunday:

"If we're one of the bubble teams, I can't imagine watching and not knowing if you're getting in."

Crean on the satisfaction of securing a No. 1 seed this year:

"It has been a long, hard process to get a program back that's considered one of the best in the country...The fact that we're a No. 1 seed is a big deal. It speaks for itself."

Crean on losing the team's hold on the No. 1 seed in the Midwest:

"There's a lot of different roads and paths you can take to get to your goal. This is just one of them."

Crean on the unknown of who IU will play Friday in the team's first game in Dayton:

"It's a whole new season, it's a new energy level...The unknown is a great force multiplier...We'll know those teams before that game's played...We'll find some commonalities."

Crean on his former team, Marquette, who he coached to a Final Four in 2003, on winning a share of the Big East regular season title this season and getting a No. 3 seed in the East region:

"I'm very proud for those guys, that entire university."