Thursday afternoon, IU defensive tackle Adam Replogle was named one of 10 finalists for the Senior CLASS Award, an honor given annually to the nation's most well-rounded collegiate senior student-athlete.

A 6-foot-3-inch, 294-pound lineman from Centreville, Ohio, Replogle has played in 42 games as a Hoosier and has started 41 of them. In his IU career, he has compiled 154 tackles, with 13 of them being sacks and 21 as tackles for loss. Only six games into his senior year, he has already eclipsed his entire freshman and sophomore production mark in tackles and tackles for loss.

Replogle has also excelled in the classroom, boasting a 3.68 grade point average with a criminal justice and psychology double major. Also a nominee for receiving the 2012 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team, he has been a captain for the Hoosier football team on 17 occasions and was chosen in 2011 as IU's Big Ten Sportsmanship Award nominee.

Throughout his collegiate career Replogle has also planned multiple trips to Riley's Children's Hospital, supported the Bloomington Boys & Girls Club, participated in Read Across America and volunteered with the Monroe County Youth Football League.

Other finalists include some of the nation's most elite football players: Kansas State's Collin Klein, USC's Matt Barkley, Oklahoma's Landry Jones and Notre Dame's Manti Te'o are among Replogle's competition.

Fans can support Replogle by voting online through Dec. 3 at http://www.seniorclassaward.com/vote/FBS_football_2012/.