Since IU Quarterbacks Coach Kevin Johns watched Homestead (Fort Wayne) High School wide receiver Isaac Griffith run routes in early May, the IU coaching staff had liked Griffith.

Entering this weekend's camp, the Hoosiers had yet to extend Griffith an offer. That changed after Sunday's Elite camp concluded.

"I came up to camp, knew they were definitely interested in me and they'd been recruiting me for a long time, it's just that they hadn't put an offer on the table for me," Griffith said. "That was my whole goal: to come here and get an offer from IU and that's what I did."

Griffith has offers from a number of Mid American Conference schools such as Ball State, Miami (Ohio) and Toledo, and said IU is now at the top of his list.

"They're at the top of my list as of now," Griffith said. "It's just up in the air, just need to talk to my family about what we need to do and what's best for me and go from there."

The 6-foot, 185-pound wideout has a ranking of three stars from Rivals.com, and said the level of play and atmosphere both work in IU's favor.

"Basically, they play in the Big Ten and I feel like I'm at home when I'm at the school," Griffith said.

Griffith has been in contact with other Big Ten schools such as Minnesota and Illinois, and plans on making a decision, at the latest, by the end of June.