On Saturday, April 28, Special Olympics Indiana - Monroe County will be hosting a fundraiser dinner and silent auction at AMVETS Post 2000 in Bloomington.

At that dinner, IU Diving Coach Jeff Huber and USA Diving national champion Amy Cozad will speak to share their keys to success in their respective careers.

Huber is a three-time Olympic coach and will share his 15 lessons he has learned about reaching potential. Meanwhile, Cozad, a junior at IU and the 2011 U.S. Diving Champion in the 10m platform synchronized dive (with IU teammate Laura Ryan), will talk about her experiences, successes and difficulties in the sport.

SOIMC is an organization that offers year-round sports opportunities for children (8 years and over) and adults that have intellectual, cognitive or learning disabilities. The group is funded entirely by donations that go towards covering registration fees for prospective athletes.

"I believe that sport involvement makes a positive difference in the lives of all people," Huber said in a press release. "The Special Olympics is a wonderful growth experience for the participants, volunteers, and community."

The dinner will cost $20 for adults and $10 for children, and will start at 5:00 p.m. Tickets are available for the event by contacting AMVETS at (812) 825-2200, and a full list of silent auction items, including local restaurant gift cards and IU diving gear, is available at www.soimc.org/benefit.