I'm here at Assembly Hall where the Indiana women's basketball team is poised to end a 2-game losing streak as they take on the Illinois Illini. Tip off is scheduled for 7 p.m.

First half

11:45 Indiana is up 15-9 on the Illini thanks to a a trio of three pointers from Hope Elam (6 points) and Kristiana Stauere (3 points)

6:29 Illinois has cut the lead to within one, 17-16. IU is settling for contested perimeter shots that will not fall. Illinois, on the other hand, is getting good looks inside and getting to the free throw line.

3:37 The Fighting Illini have taken the lead 26-22. Good ball movement in transition have caused Illinois to find open looks in the Hoosiers' defense.

Halftime The Hoosiers find themselves down two points at half, 29-27. Perhaps the stat of the night so far for Indiana is Jori Davis' performance of only three points. Her teammates are trying to carry the load, but the Hoosiers' lead scorer on the year will need to step up in the second half to give IU a win. Meanwhile, Illinois has been able to produce from behind the arc, shooting 5-of-12 from three.

Second Half

12:27 Indiana trails 44-37 to Illinois. Illini guard Amber Moore leads all scorers with 20 points (6-of-9 from three-point range)...and she's a freshman

7:44 IU has tied the game at 50 points a piece after a huge swing in momentum. Illinois turnovers, as well as quick baskets from the Hoosiers' spark plug, Alisha Goodwin.

3:30 The Hoosiers have taken the lead thanks to consistent scoring from the seemingly, everybody. IU leads by a small margin, 61-59. Lots of basketball still to be played.

.47 Jori Davis hits a runner to make it 69-65 Illini. Hoosiers will need a defensive stop here to get back in the game.

End of game

That'll do it from Assembly Hall, Hoosiers can't capitalize on a second half run as they lose at home 74-67