IU recuirt Aulani Sinclair, who will join the Hoosiers next year is playing well for her team, the Eminence Eels. Last week SInclair scored 52 points in a game and on Wednesday scored 21 to lift her team to a sectional victory. Next up is a semifinal against Southwestern (Shelbyville) at 7:30p.m. on Friday.

Here are her stats so far for this season

Points per game: 26.2 (1,725 career points)

Rebounds per game: 14

Assists: 3.6, Steals:3.5, Blocks: 4.4

While Sinclair is having a great senior season we talked to her coach Brian Udovich

Above the Rim: What do you feel are the main strengths/weaknesses of her game?

Brian: "Her main strength is her ability to play anywhere on the floor. Aulani has a strong inside game as well as good outside shooting. Her biggest weakness may be ballhandling, but she has worked extremely hard to improve. With some injuries we have had this season she has been playing a lot of point for us, which should help her in this area as she moves on to the big ten."

Above the Rim: Do you think she will have success in college and at the Big Ten level?

Brian: "She should have success in college... her love of the game and work ethic will take her far. She is an Indiana girl who will play with great pride for the Hoosiers."

Above the Rim: What is she like in terms of character and personality?

Brian: "Aulani is well liked by her teamates. She has become more of a vocal leader as the season has progressed, but really leads by example."

Above the Rim: Is she planning to attend any IU games this season?

Brian: "She has made it to a few games this season, our whole team went down for the Purdue game as well. I know she will attend more as our schedule permits"