FINAL SCORE: HOOSIERS 64 BADGERS: 61

8.4 to go and 2 shots for Davis. Makes the first. Makes second. That is 10 free throws in a row.

Wisconsin maintains possession with 13 seconds to go. miss shot. IU rebound and foul.

Roberson is fouled with 21.7 seconds to go. Needs at least one of these. Hits the first. Hits second. 2 possession game now.

IU foward Whitney Thomas posts up on Wisconsin's Anya Covington during IU's 64-61 win Thursday night at Assembly Hall. Thomas lead the team with 19 points and 11 rebounds. (James Brosher/IDS)

Wisconsin turn over. Traveling is the call. Hoosiers get ball back with 23 seconds to play. Wisconsin will be forced to foul if they don't get a steal here.

33.1 seconds to go: Thomas is fouled. Hits first. Hits second. Wisconsin calls timeout. Wow talk about clutch free throw shooting.

Wisconsin ties game.

52.6 second to go. IU up 58-56. Badger Ball.

Braun fouled and goes to the line for 2 shots. Karel of Wisconsin fouls out. Braun hits first free throw. Braun hits second free throw.

Hoosiers get ball with 1:24 to play, score still tied.

1:38 to go: Captain Jori Davis at the line. Hits both to tie game at 56. Timeout called.

2:24 to go: Roberson 0-6 from floor but hits 2 big free throws to cut Badger lead to 1.

Looks to be another close one...Hoosier have been in many of these games this season so we will see how they handle it. Crowd chanting IU...IU...IU. Traveling violation called on Jackson.

Under 4: Hoosier tie at 52 on Jackson layup. On defense they force a 24 second shot clock violation. Timeout with 3:24 to play and the score all knotted at 52.

4:32: Jackson hits 2 free throws. Badgers up 52-50.

6:21 Lin Zastrow of Wisconsin connects on a three point play to give the Badgers the lead 49-47. Next play Zastrow commits her fourth foul on Whitey Thomas. Thomas hits one of two to cut the Badger lead to 1.

7:19 After giving the ball to Wisconsin on a turn over Jamie Braun comes back and spins and hits a circus shot high off the backboard. She can only smile and she trots back on defense. It just might be that kind of season for the Hoosiers where everything goes their way...we will see...Hoosiers up 47-44...stay tuned for more.

8:46 "Little Whit" Whitney Lindsay steals the ball which leads to a "Big Whit" Whitney Thomas spin move and layup and adds a foul and a free throw. Hoosiers up 45-40. Badgers score jumper on ensuing possession.

9:40 Wisconsin guard Alyssa Karel drives to the basket and gets by for a layup. Her basket cuts the IU lead to just two points at 42-40. After the play Hoosiers call timeout to talk it over.

11:32: Whitney Lindsay steals the ball and runs the break. She passes it to Davis who hangs in the air and banks in a layup. Hoosiers on top 41-37.

After a slow start with no points in the first half Jackson has picked it up and after another Jackson score the Hoosiers are on top 39-33 with 13:48 to go.

Timeout...Its cash crawl time. 30 seconds to grab as much cash as you can on center court. Hoosiers up 36-29 with 15:14 to play in the game.

16:43 to go Jori Davis hits from behind the arc to give the Hoosiers a 34-29 lead. Hoosiers appear to have picked up the intensity. Jackson adds a bucket on next possession to put IU up 36-29. Hoosiers have opened half on a 9-2 run.

Hoosiers off to a good start with a Thomas rebound which leads to a Braun layup. Hoosiers on top 29-27

We start the second half with the score tied at 27