Greg and I will have race previews in the paper tomorrow, but in the meantime here are some more burning questions with ...

Adam Mahomed-Acacia senior

Q: You qualified in 6th. Does that put you in good position for the race?

A: We're in good position, but it doesn't really determine the race at all. For the first few laps we should be in the clear from wrecks and what not, but we'll just see what happens from there.

Q: Do you come into the race with a set strategy or do you adapt during the race?

A: You kind of have to do both. We'll have a strategy, but then you just have to know as a bike racer what to do out there.

Q: What are your memories of the Little 500?

A: Just being on a team, hanging out with your best buds and racing bikes.

Drew Kushnick, Ben Gerber and Stephen Quay- Sigma Alpha Mu

Q: What are the strengths of your team this year?

Ben: Our strength is not our leg, it's our experience. We just have to rely on having a solid race. We have a pretty good plan, we just have to execute it well to be successful on race day. We don't really have any superstar riders, we just have solid riders.

Q: How does that experience help you?

Drew: Having race day experience, you are more used to what's going on out there. We have a lot of experience this year. We two guys with four years and another guy in his third race.

Q: As a rookie, how are taking this all in and are you excited for race day?

Stephen: I'm kind of taking it in in little bits; it's pretty overwhelming. I'm very excited about race day. I'm excited it's finally this close. I'm starting to get a little nervous, but it's going to be a great day.

It's never too early for predictions. We'll have more in-depth posts about each race coming shortly, but in the meantime, let's hear some predictions. Fire away.