I'm here at Assembly Hall with yours truly, Zach Osterman. The same Zach Osterman whose Sigma Alpha Mu team tuned in a first place performance at Little 500 Qualifications today (he does it all). The Hoosiers host the James Madison Dukes in second round WNIT action. IU had a first round bye, while James Madison defeated Radford in the first round. 15:50 to play in first half: IU leads 10-4 IU is looking to get the ball inside early against the Dukes. Amber Jackson has a quick four points early for IU and Whitney Thomas has two. Tamera Young has all four of James Madison's points.

11:39 to playin 1st half: IU leads 19-11 IU is controlling the glass on both ends of the floor and Amber Jackson is looking very good in the low post. She has a quick eight points. Tamera Young looks very quick for James Madison. She also has eight points.

3:44 to play in 1st half: IU leads 30-23 Amber Jackson picked up her second foul and was forced to the bench, but IU has still been in control the whole way. Whitney Thomas has 10 points. The Dukes are struggling to find another scorer besides Tamera Riley. She has 12 of the 23 points for JMU.

Halftime: IU leads 34-31 Big run to close out the half by James Madison. Tamera Young scored the last five points of the half to bring the Dukes within three. IU controlled much of the first half, but JMU is carrying the momentum into the locker room. IU should have Amber Jackson back to begin the second half which should be a boost.