After an impressive half-time show by the IU cheerleaders, we are ready for some second half action.

11:51 to play: IU leads 46-37 Katie Ohm hit another 3-pointer early in the 2nd half, to go 4-4 from deep, but Nikki Smith quickly answered with a 3 of her own. Smith now has 13 points and Amber Jackson has 12. Emily Fox picked up her 4th personal and should be forced to the bench for a while now. Whitney Thomas is up to 10 rebounds for the game and Kim Roberson has eight.

6:35 to play: IU leads 50-47 Minnesota continues to hang around and play scrappy basketball and it seems like the Hoosiers are beginning to tighten up a bit on offense. Minnesota is really attacking the basket and getting to the free-throw line. Looks like we're in for a good finish. 5:05 to play: IU leads 53-52 Jamie Braun hit another big 3-pointer just like against Purdue last game. Brittany McCoy just finished a 3-point play to bring Minnesota within one point. She is getting to the basket well.

2:25 to play: IU leads 58-56 A Leslie Knight jumper gave Minnesota the lead for the first time since 2-0, but Jamie Braun responded with quick basket. Knight then grabbed an offensive rebound and scored to give Minnesota another lead, but Jamie Braun answered again with another 3-pointer.

26 seconds left: 60-60 Whitney Thomas with a big basket out of the time out to give IU a four point lead. Kim Roberson just fouled out on a near steal. Nice pass by Fox to set up Knight for a basket to tie it at 60. After regulation: 60-60 Overtime it is. Great defense by IU to force an airball from Minnesota. The Hoosiers then had a chance with a last shot but Nikki Smith missed at the buzzer. There was a lot of contact but no foul called.

Timeout with 1:51 left in OT: 66-66 Back and forth we go again. Big 3 by Haylie Linn to give IU a two point lead. Minnesota answers with three four straight points and then Whitney Thomas ties it up with a basket. Then both teams score one point at the free throw line. Could be another exciting finish.

8 seconds left: 68-68 Emily Fox hits a breakaway layup with 30 seconds left. Whitney Thomas answers with a two of her own. Looks like Minnesota will get a last shot.

After first OT: 68-68 Emily Fox can't hit the final shot for Minnesota and it's on to double OT. Things are really heating up inside Assembly Hall.

50 seconds left: IU leads 76-74 Fox just fouled out. Nikki Smith gets three shots with Indiana down by two. She hits all three to give IU the lead with just over 2 minutes. The crowd is really starting to get into it. Huge 3 by Nikki Smith to give IU a four point lead 74-70. After two free throws, McCoy stole the ball and drew the foul. She has two shots to tie it up again. She does. Amber Jackson is fouled going up for a layup. She hits both free throws and IU is back in the lead. Here we go again.

23 seconds left: IU leads 78-74 Minnesota turns it over and Nikki Smith is fouled. She hits both foul shots. 12.6 seconds left-IU 78-77 Huge 3 by Leslie Knight cuts the Hoosier lead to one.

5.3 seconds left: IU leads 80-77 Haylie Linn is fouled and misses both, but who other than Whitney Thomas grabs the rebound and kicks it out to Braun who is fouled. She hits both. Another chance for Minnesota. They need a 3.

Final score: IU 80 Minnesota 77 Wow, what a game. Big win for IU in front of the home crowd. It was definitely a nail-biter. I'll be back with more after the press conference.