Country musician Kane Brown to headline ‘The Full Ride Tour’ on April 13 at Memorial Stadium

entfullridetour040424.jpg

Country musicians Kane Brown, Jon Pardi, Jessi Murph and Clayton Anderson will make the first stop in “The Full Ride Tour” college concert series at 5:30 p.m. April 13 at Memorial Stadium. 

Created in collaboration by the hospitality company On Location and Doussan Music Group, the tour curates concert experiences for each college community, while finding ways to support the university, according to “The Full Ride Tour” press release. On Location President Paul Caine was a graduate from the IU class of 1986 and established the Caine Family Scholarship fund for Media School students.  

“In launching ‘The Full Ride Tour,’ we will bring an elevated concert experience to schools across the nation,” Caine said. “In addition to the incredible artists who will perform at some of the most iconic venues, each event will be a special experience tailored to its locale as we incorporate and celebrate the local campus culture, atmosphere, and personality.” 

While at IU, “The Full Ride Tour” will partner with the student-led charitable organization Students–Helping–Students. Future tour dates and universities will be announced, according to the press release.  

The headlining artist, Kane Brown, first rose to popularity after the release of his self-titled debut album in 2016, which earned the musician two of the most streamed country songs of all time – “Heaven” and “What Ifs.” Brown’s sophomore album, “Experiment,” hit number one on the Billboard Top 200 all-genre list. Brown has been nominated for 15 different Academy of Country Music Awards between 2016 and 2023, securing Video of the Year in 2020 for “Worldwide Beautiful” and the ACM International Award in 2023.  

“The Full Ride Tour” will also feature performances by ACM and Country Music Association award-winning singer songwriter Jon Pardi, known for songs “Heartache on the Dancefloor” and “Head Over Boots.” In an email, Pardi shared his excitement for The Full Ride Tour’s opening night.   

“I’ve been really looking forward to coming to the IU campus for ‘The Full Ride Tour,’ to get to play for the crowd of fans there, and to get to do it with a great line up that they have planned, is really fun!” Pardi said. “Plus, Kane and I are friends, so who knows what other surprises may be in store.” 

Brown and Pardi will be accompanied by fellow country musicians Jessi Murph and Clayton Anderson.  

Tickets start at $19.50 for general admission with several different packages available for purchase on “The Full Ride Tour” website.