New Pizza X location to open this winter

<p>Second assistant manager Nik Folley designs a pizza at Pizza X West. Pizza X&#x27;s seventh location will be opening at 312 East Third St.</p>

Second assistant manager Nik Folley designs a pizza at Pizza X West. Pizza X's seventh location will be opening at 312 East Third St.

A new Pizza X location will open at 312 East Third St. and they are shooting for a December opening. 

This will be the seventh location in the Bloomington and Ellettsville area. 

Jeff Mease, founder and CEO of Pizza X said they wanted another location close to campus. It will be a real advantage for the business and delivery drivers to be closer to the customers so they can give better service, he said.  

Mease said adding this new location will give Pizza X a way to spread the business out, so the busiest times are not so big at the campus location at 1791 E. 10th St. 

“Things have quieted down some this year, but last year at the campus location it was balls to the wall,” Mease said. “Business was super strong so we could not keep up and we were maxing that store out."  

Mease said they have not started construction yet but will hopefully start within the next couple of weeks. Mease also said they will be doing landscaping before opening the location.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.