student life

Here’s what's lined up for Homecoming 2022

cahomecoming100322.jpg

Every year, IU celebrates homecoming, where IU alumni are welcome to relive their days in Bloomington through a multitude of ceremonies and celebrations. Here are a few events to make an unforgettable homecoming 2022. 

American Red Cross Blood Drive

On Tuesday, assist the American Red Cross in blood collection from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Alumni Hall.

Outdoor Movie Night

On Wednesday, the Indiana Memorial Union Board will conduct a movie night, presenting “Forrest Gump.” Participants of the event will receive a homecoming T-shirt and will take place at 8 p.m. at Dunn Meadow.

Cream & Crimson Ride or Dye

On Wednesday, join the Student Alumni Association for a few hours of arts and crafts, including tie-dying a homecoming shirt. This event will take place from 6-8 p.m. in Dunn Meadow.

Campus Art Scavenger Hunt

On Friday, race against other Hoosiers in a campus-wide scavenger hunt for the chance to win prizes. Competitors will meet at the Indiana Memorial Union Starbucks at 2 p.m.

IU Alumni Tailgate

On Saturday, the annual “Hoosier Huddle” rallies IU alumni for a tailgate outside of Memorial Stadium. This pregame tailgate is exclusive to members of the IU Alumni Association and their guests, and it includes food, beverages and a spirited reunion with alumni to prepare for the game. This event is from 9-11:45 a.m.

IU Football Game

On Saturday, watch IU football take on the University of Michigan Wolverines at Memorial Stadium. The game will begin at noon, and tickets can be purchased at IUHoosiers.com.