O’Neill School program ranks number one in U.S. News and World’s graduate school rankings

cabrief032922.jpg

U.S. News and World Report rankings, a highly credited ranking system for college programs across the country, released an updated list of the 2023 Best Graduate School rankings on March 29. IU’s Paul H. O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs ranks at number one for its master’s program in public affairs, according to News at IU.

IU ties with Syracuse University for first place, outranking typical prominent schools like Harvard and the University of California, Berkeley.

Three areas at the O’Neill School ranked number one, its programs in public finance and budgeting, nonprofit management and environmental policy and management. The O’Neill School has also grasped number two positions in the public management and leadership and public policy analysis programs.

These rises in rankings have been a consistent trend for IU, according to News at IU, as other schools like the Kelley School of Business, the IU School of Medicine and the IU School of Nursing have climbed the ranks in their respective programs.