Eight-piece high-energy pop band Lawrence to perform at The Bluebird on April 3

<p>Eight-piece pop band known as Lawrence, created by siblings Clyde and Gracie Lawrence, will perform at 8 p.m. April 3 at The Bluebird. The siblings have been writing songs together for years as they grew up in New York City. </p>

Eight-piece pop band known as Lawrence, created by siblings Clyde and Gracie Lawrence, will perform at 8 p.m. April 3 at The Bluebird. The siblings have been writing songs together for years as they grew up in New York City.

Eight-piece pop band known as Lawrence, created by siblings Clyde and Gracie Lawrence, will perform at 8 p.m. April 3 at The Bluebird. Doors will open at 7 p.m.

The siblings have been writing songs together for years as they grew up in New York City. They created a band, made up of childhood and college friends, and they have since toured with artists such as Vulfpeck, Jon Bellion and Jacob Collier. 

Clyde and Gracie Lawrence are lead vocalists. Clyde also plays keys, and Gracie plays tambourine. The band also includes multiple string and wind instruments, drums and other percussion and background vocalists.

Clyde has also written songs and scores for movies and shows. He wrote the theme song for Miss Congeniality (2000) when he was 6 years old, according to NPR. Gracie has been an actress in movies and shows such as the show “One Dollar.” 

Lawrence released their newest album, “Hotel TV,” with Beautiful Mind Records, Jon Bellion’s label. They were the first band to release music with the label. Bellion also co-wrote and co-produced the songs with Clyde, Gracie and background vocalists Jordan Cohen and Jonny Koh in 2021.

The band has four released albums: “Breakfast” (2016), “Lawrence on Audiotree Live” (2016), “Living Room” (2018) and “Hotel TV” (2021).

The show is limited to people ages 21 and over. Tickets are $20 on The Bluebird’s website.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.