Ricky Velez to perform at the Comedy Attic April 30-May 1

<p>Moisés Arias, Ricky Velez and Pete Davidson are seen in the 2020 film &quot;The King of Staten Island.&quot; Velez will be performing April 30-May 1 at the Comedy Attic in Bloomington.</p>

Moisés Arias, Ricky Velez and Pete Davidson are seen in the 2020 film "The King of Staten Island." Velez will be performing April 30-May 1 at the Comedy Attic in Bloomington.

Ricky Velez will perform at the Comedy Attic at 7 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. Friday, April 30, and Saturday, May 1. 

This will be his first time performing in Bloomington, according to the Comedy Attic’s website. 

Velez is an actor and comedian based in New York who was noted by Variety as one of “Ten Comics to Watch.” He was also named “New York’s Funniest Comedian” by Caroline’s Comedy Club and was featured in Comedy Central and The New York Comedy Festival's Fifth Annual "Comics to Watch."

He most recently appeared in Judd Apatow’s “The King of Staten Island,” starring Pete Davidson, Marisa Tomei and Bill Barr. Velez also worked on Comedy Central’s “The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore” and has appeared on the Netflix series “Master of None” with Aziz Ansari, according to the Comedy Attic’s website.

Student tickets will be $12 and general admission will be $15. 

The Comedy Attic also states in their FAQ page that two items from their menu must be purchased at any show.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.

Comments