We've redesigned our website, please let us know what you think.

New Union Board members being elected in poll open until Friday

<p>Tables and chairs sit Aug. 22 on the patio outside of the Indiana Memorial Union. Elections for the eight directors of the Indiana Memorial Union Board opened 4 p.m. Thursday and will close 4 p.m. Friday. </p>

Tables and chairs sit Aug. 22 on the patio outside of the Indiana Memorial Union. Elections for the eight directors of the Indiana Memorial Union Board opened 4 p.m. Thursday and will close 4 p.m. Friday. 

Elections for the eight directors of the Indiana Memorial Union Board opened 4 p.m. Thursday and will close 4 p.m. Friday. 

The Union Board is the largest student programming organization on campus and plans more than 100 events a year, according to a campus-wide email. 

The directors “act as stewards of the Union and student fee money,” according to the email. The fee is about $7 per student and supports the events for students.  

There are 18 candidates on the ballot and students can select up to eight to vote for. Their statements can be read and the link to vote can be found here.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.

Comments