We've redesigned our website, please let us know what you think.

Garth Brooks concert to show at Starlite Drive-in Theater, other theaters across America

<p>Movie times decorate a board May 22 at the Starlite Drive-In Theater. Tickets for a Garth Brooks concert that will play at 300 drive-in theaters across America go on sale at noon Friday.</p>

Movie times decorate a board May 22 at the Starlite Drive-In Theater. Tickets for a Garth Brooks concert that will play at 300 drive-in theaters across America go on sale at noon Friday.

Garth Brooks will play a concert at 300 drive-in theaters across America on June 27, including the Starlite Drive-In Theater. 

Created exclusively for this event, the concert will be the largest ever one-night show to play at outdoor theaters across the United States and Canada.

“I am so excited to get to play again. I have missed it so much and want to get back to it,” Brooks said in a release. “This drive-in concert allows us all to get back to playing live music without the uncertainty of what would be the result to us as a community. This is old school, new school and perfect for the time we are in.”

Tickets go on sale at noon Friday on Ticketmaster. Tickets are general admission and cost $100. Each ticket will admit one vehicle.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.

Comments