RPS move-out appointments delayed after stay-at-home order extended to May 1

<p>The outside of Briscoe Quadrangle is pictured March 10. Residence hall&#x27;s moveouts are now now scheduled to take place between May 1 and June 1.</p>

The outside of Briscoe Quadrangle is pictured March 10. Residence hall's moveouts are now now scheduled to take place between May 1 and June 1.

Residential Programs and Services is pushing back move-out appointments for students who still have belongings in RPS properties due to the extension of the statewide stay-at-home order until May 1.

Gov. Eric Holcomb announced the extension Friday. RPS has now moved all the appointments that were scheduled to happen from April 21 to 30. 

Move-outs are now scheduled to take place between May 1 and June 1. 

According to an email sent to students living on RPS property, RPS will not dispose of any personal property without making an attempt to contact the residents who have not been able to move out.

Students who have housing contracts with RPS are able to reschedule their move-out appointments online on the RPS website.  

Stay on top of the COVID-19 and vaccination news. This weekly newsletter will package our coverage of cornavirus news, updates and the critical information you need to know.