IDS Creative Team wins three College Media Business and Advertising Managers awards

<p>Indiana Daily Student designers Lauren Koultourides and Cassia Chryssovergis proof LiveInBtown advertisements. The IDS creative team won three awards last weekend from the College Media Business and Advertising Managers annual contest.</p>

Indiana Daily Student designers Lauren Koultourides and Cassia Chryssovergis proof LiveInBtown advertisements. The IDS creative team won three awards last weekend from the College Media Business and Advertising Managers annual contest.

The Indiana Daily Student creative team took home three awards last weekend from the College Media Business and Advertising Managers annual contest. The IDS creative team includes marketing and design students who work to promote the newspaper through advertisements, events, social media and more.  

Designers senior Carly Graham and junior Cassia Chryssovergis placed first in Best Cross Platform Social Media Campaign for their LiveInBtown campaign. The duo also received an honorable mention for Best Out-of-Home Promotion for LiveInBtown. Graham placed third in Best Digital Display Ad with a design for Elkins Apartments.  

“As a team, we worked to create a fun and inviting campaign for LiveInBtown,” Graham said. “We were able to accomplish a very clean and versatile design, and I am very thankful that our work was recognized by CMBAM.” 

The CMBAM organization consists of over 125 member schools nationwide. Judging for the awards took place at the CMBAM annual convention in San Francisco.   

Comments