Support the Indiana Daily Student to beat Purdue's student newspaper, the Exponent, through making a donation to the IDS Legacy Fund! Whichever publication raises more money before the Purdue v. IU football game Nov. 26 "wins" the challenge, but all donations go to support student journalism at the respective publications. To help IU beat Purdue and support the IDS, follow this link to donate.

PODCAST: The Four Thorns, Week 4 Bachelor breakdown

The Four Thorns are back, and there is a lot of drama to breakdown. Indiana Daily Student sports editor Grace Ybarra joins us this week as a special guest, and Dylan Wallace joins the podcast by phone from just outside University Park, Pennsylvania.

Alayah came back to the show this week, and the women were not happy. Kelsey and Victoria F. each got one-on-one dates. Victoria F. had tears all throughout her date because her ex-boyfriend, Chase Rice, performed a private concert in a move that seemed to have the producers' marks on it.

The Four Thorns break it all down and update their predictions for the winner and bachelorette. This week, the group has some consensus. Listen to The Week 4 Bachelor breakdown from The Four Thorns here:

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.