LIVE UPDATES: IU men's basketball knocks off No. 11 Ohio State

spiubbrecap010820 (7).jpg

* FINAL: IU defeats No. 11 Ohio State 66-54 behind 19 points from Devonte Green and 13 points from Rob Phinisee. The Hoosiers are now 3-2 in the Big Ten.

* Devonte Green hits a HUGE 3-pointer to give IU the double-digit lead.

* Under-4 timeout: IU leads No. 11 Ohio State 57-50 with 3:13 remaining. The Hoosiers seem to be in solid position going down the stretch in this one.

* Durham scores over the Ohio State defender in the paint to give IU its largest lead of the game with 11 points. The Buckeyes want a timeout here.

* Muhammad has fouled out for No. 11 Ohio State and Jerome Hunter hits both free throws.

* Jackson-Davis and Brunk both have four fouls. Not good for IU with 6:47 remaining.

* Under-8 timeout: IU leads No. 11 Ohio State 51-45 with 7:57 remaining. The Hoosiers are 12-26 from the free throw line while the Buckeyes are 8-15.

* It's now a 6-0 run for IU.

* What a move by Green there who charges at three defenders, goes around Kaleb Wesson and converts the layup.

* Green gives IU the lead with his first 3-pointer of the game. #iubb

* No. 11 Ohio State ties the game off an easy dunk by Liddell.

* Andre Wesson hits a huge 3-pointer in the face of Justin Smith.

* Brunk has scored four straight points for the Hoosiers.

* Phinisee hits a long range shot but they count it as a two.

* Smith scores his first basket of the game and the first for either team this half with a pull-up jumper.

* HALFTIME: No. 11 Ohio State leads IU 34-31. The Hoosiers got off to a hot start behind three 3-pointers from Phinisee but as a team are shooting 32.1% from the floor.

* Hunter drains both free throws as the game is tied at 31 a piece with 1:03 remaining in the first half.

* Carton hits both free throws to give No. 11 Ohio State its first lead of the game.

* Muhammad ties the game with a 3-pointer.

* Thats a quick 7-0 run for Ohio State as IU now only leads by two points. The Hoosiers are 1 for their last 10.

* Eight different IU players have scored today as Durham and Smith are the only two without a point.

* Under-12 timeout: Franklin is blocked going up for the transition layup but IU leads No. 11 Ohio State 22-16. Both teams are shooting fairly well early. Tom Allen also receives a standing ovation as he's at half court.

* Franklin hits the floater while fouled. IU leads by seven early.

* Thompson hits a 3-pointer of his own.

* Under-16 media timeout: IU leads No. 11 Ohio State 15-10 early thanks to three 3-pointers from Phinisee. But Durham picking up his second foul already isn't a good sign.

* Phinisee hits his third 3-pointer as fans are on their feet.

* Andre Wesson hits a 3-pointer for Ohio State's first field goal but Phinisee matches it with a long range shot of his own.

* Jackson-Davis gets the up and over for his first basket of the day. IU off to a quick 5-0 lead.

* Phinisee hits a 3-pointer for the first basket of the game.

* IU starters: Phinisee, Durham, Smith, Jackson-Davis, Brunk. OSU starters: Washington Jr., Walker, Andre Wesson, Young, Kaleb Wesson.

* Damezi Anderson is out with an illness.

* Rob Phinisee will start in place of Devonte Green today.

* Welcome to today's live updates page as IU is set to take on No. 11 Ohio State. The Buckeyes have lost three straight games but remain one of the best teams in the country. Check out the preview ahead of the noon tip-off.

* It'll be interesting to see how IU head coach Archie Miller switches up his rotation after saying some changes are coming after the close win over Northwestern on Wednesday.