Don't know some of the Culture Shock lineup? Here's a playlist to study up.

<p>Second-year grad student Julia Puglisi DJs in between sets to keep the crowd moving during WIUX’s 2017 Culture Shock Music Festival on April 15, 2017, in Dunn Meadow.</p>

Second-year grad student Julia Puglisi DJs in between sets to keep the crowd moving during WIUX’s 2017 Culture Shock Music Festival on April 15, 2017, in Dunn Meadow.

IU student radio station WIUX released the full line up for Culture Shock 2019 in a livestream Tuesday night.

Culture Shock, WIUX's 33nd annual outdoor music festival, will take place April 20 in Dunn Meadow and will feature artists such as Chicago rapper Saba and Washington, D.C. pop trio SHAED as well as local artists.

If you've never heard of some of the names on the lineup, have no fear. Here's a Spotify playlist to brush up on the acts coming to Dunn Meadow next month:

Some of the artists performing at Culture Shock don't have music available for streaming on Spotify.

You can listen to Boa, a psychedelic groove trio from Louisville, Kentucky, at its Bandcamp here.

Allison Victoria, a singer-songwriter from Indianapolis, appears on Diop's song "I Will Admit" on the playlist. You can watch a 23-minute performance she did for WFYI on YouTube here.

You can listen to Willis, an Indianapolis-based rapper who will be performing at Culture Shock with fellow Indianapolis rapper Diop, at his Soundcloud here.

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.