* FINAL: Michigan defeats IU 74-63.
The Hoosiers suffer their first loss since November 2018 in a road defeat to the Wolverines.
IU is now 12-3 overall this season with a 3-1 conference record, while Michigan is 15-0 with a 4-0 mark in Big Ten play.
Juwan Morgan led all players with 25 points.
* Under-4 timeout (3:56 left in the game) Michigan leads IU 68-56.
Hoosiers have less than four minutes to erase a 12-point deficit.
* Under-8 timeout (7:19 left in the game) Michigan leads IU 62-52.
The Hoosiers cut the Wolverine lead to as little as seven points, but then were unable to keep matching Michigan shot for shot.
Still, though, it is only a 10-point gap between Michigan and IU for the closing stretch.
Jon Teske and Juwan Morgan each have four fouls for their respective teams.
* Under-12 timeout (11:13 left in the game) Michigan leads IU 57-48.
Juwan Morgan has taken over the game for IU in the second half and the lead is now single digits for Michigan.
Morgan has 10 points so far in the second half and 20 points for the game. IU has also forced Michigan to use most of the shot clock on its second-half possessions, resulting in late and often poor shot attempts from the Wolverines.
* Under-16 timeout (15:46 left in the game) Michigan leads IU 50-39.
Juwan Morgan and Romeo Langford have combined for all 10 second-half points for the Hoosiers, closing the gap to just 11 points.
A couple good defensive stands from the Hoosiers may have just been undone though as Morgan fouled Ignas Brazdeikis while he shot a three-pointer.
* HALFTIME: Michigan leads IU 44-29.
IU is shooting 12-29 from the field with Juwan Morgan's 10 points leading the team in scoring.
Michigan is shooting 18-31 from the field with two players scoring in double digits. Charles Matthews Jordan Poole have a combined 28 points.
26-18 is the advantage in points in the paint for the Wolverines. Michigan has a 7-0 lead in fastbreak points.
IU has never led in today's game.
* Under-4 timeout (3:35 left in the first half) Michigan leads IU 38-22.
Devonte Green is now IU's leading scorer with six points.
Charles Matthews and Jordan Poole have combined for 26 points for Michigan.
* Under-8 timeout (6:57 left in the first half) Michigan leads IU 34-18.
A bit better defensively from the Hoosiers in this segment, but still not a ton going offensively from Langford or Morgan, who have now combined for just seven points.
Al Durham is having a productive game with five points, two rebounds and an assist, but the Hoosiers are still trying to even chip away at the massive Michigan lead.
* Under-12 timeout (9:41 left in the first half) Michigan leads IU 30-13.
The Michigan lead has ballooned to double digits thanks to a 12-0 scoring run during this recent segment.
Archie Miller has opted to play Romeo Langford and Juwan Morgan with two fouls each this half, but it hasn't quite translated to offensive success with the two players combining for just four points so far.
Michigan is a ridiculous 13-16 from the field and 4-6 from three-point range.
Charles Matthews already has 12 points for the Wolverines.
* Under-16 timeout (15:03 left in the first half) Michigan leads IU 14-9.
It's been a rocky start for the Hoosiers, who have gotten off to slow starts in games all season long.
Juwan Morgan and Romeo Langford have picked up two early fouls each and will likely spend most of the first half on the bench, while IU has two turnovers and has committed all four fouls called in the game so far.
Devonte Green leads the Hoosiers with four points.
Charles Matthews and Jordan Poole each have five points for Michigan, which has displayed its strong outside shooting and good interior game so far.
* Michigan wins the opening tipoff and we are underway from the Crisler Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
* Here are the starting lineups for today's game.
* A total of four IU players are out for today's game — guard Rob Phinisee and forwards Race Thompson, Jerome Hunter and Jake Forrester.
* The Hoosiers have a 12-2 overall record entering Sunday's game, while Michigan is a perfect 14-0. Each team is 3-0 in Big Ten Conference games.
* Hello and welcome to today's live updates page for this afternoon's men's basketball game between No. 21 IU and No. 2 Michigan.
Like what you're reading? Support independent, award-winning college journalism on this site. Donate here.