Bloomington Buzz: Trump-Kim Summit, 2018 FIFA World Cup, summer fitness and IU football

<p>President Trump talks to supporters at a rally Thursday, May 10, in Elkhart, Indiana. Trump met with North Korea's dictator Kim Jong-un on June 12 in Singapore.&nbsp;</p>

President Trump talks to supporters at a rally Thursday, May 10, in Elkhart, Indiana. Trump met with North Korea's dictator Kim Jong-un on June 12 in Singapore. 

This week on the Bloomington Buzz we spend a huge amount of time talking about the 2018 FIFA World Cup, but we also have a few other major headlines, including an IU Dean who weighed in on the Trump-Kim summit. 

Here is the podcast and the stories our staff discussed:

Who to root for during the 2018 World Cup? 

Senior linebacker Dameon Willis Jr. is back with IU football to lead the Hoosiers during the 2018 season.

Summer is already here, but maybe you haven't gotten around to the gym? Worry not, we have an article about some of the opportunities including yoga.

Lee Feinstein, the dean for the IU School of Global and International Studies, weighs in on the Trump-Kim Summit.

IUSA joins other Big Ten student governments in critiquing a new federal education bill. 

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.