'Thrones' star's style game

Clarke on the cover of the LA Times.

You don’t pronounce my last name (Collisi) as "Khaleesi" but lately I’ve just been going with it.

I’m starting to wonder how many people even know my first name, as my friend recently showed me a left-over spring break tweet from a guy friend that read, “Why do I have a girl in my phone as ‘mother of dragons?’” It was funny at first, but when my phone wouldn’t stop buzzing during Sunday night’s premier, I began to question how far people are going to take this.

One thing about a name doppelganger is that it makes you curious. I mean, who is this mother of dragons? Well, after much stalking, I can tell you she’s my latest fashion obsession.

When Khaleesi is not dressed in “Game of Thrones” designer Michele Clapton’s creations, she’s on Broadway playing Holly Golightly, the role formerly held by fashion’s most delectable 1960s icon, Audrey Hepburn.

She’s naturally brunette and naturally British, which makes her rendition of Golightly delightful. But she’s also the perfect fit for costume designer Colleen Atwood’s (“Chicago” and “Alice in Wonderland”) 1940s costumes — everything from nude silk nightgowns to strappy heels, pearls and fur coats.

One thing Atwood capitalized on for “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” was mixing the 1940s style, which the novel and Broadway rendition were based on, with the 1960’s vibe from the Blake Edwards film adaptation.

Khaleesi’s personal style definitely draws from both of her roles for an interesting mix of classy fierce. Pairing a high neckline white dress with loose curls to one side and red lipstick for her David Letterman interview last month resembled a Jaclyn Kennedy look. However, with strappy black heels and a hemline way too high for a first lady, Khaleesi shows a more boldly wild side.

The red lipstick seems to be a go-to for Khaleesi to show that queens aren’t a force to be reckoned with. She paired the hue this past week on Jimmy Fallon with a Versace nude dress and Nicholas Kirkwood heels placing her on style watch lists. I don’t see her going anywhere soon, and even if you don’t watch “Game of Thrones,” I advise you watch her.

And to help you do so, you might want to jot down that Emilia Clark is her real name. After all, we can only have one real Queen of Dragons — me, Kel Khaleesi.