The life of Larry

Larry David's head insults all!

Larry David is back for the sixth time, and he is causing more trouble than ever. What started as a comedic experiment has turned into six seasons of cringing laughter. "Curb Your Enthusiasm" revolves around the life of Larry David, the co-creator of "Seinfeld," as a semiretired multimillionaire in the aftermath of the biggest show ever. The episodes revolve around the horrible behavior of Larry David and the situations that result from it. The show is done without a script, completely improvised and started as a one-hour mockumentary of his life, making it sort of HBO's version of "Seinfeld."\nIn season six, Larry and his wife Cheryl (Cheryl Hines) house "the Blacks," a black family misplaced from a hurricane that ravaged their home. The inclusion of "the Blacks" leads to plenty of racial humor, since Larry's awkward interaction with blacks has been a constant fixture in the show since the first season. Season six involves some of Larry's most ridiculous behavior, whether it's stealing bouquets of flowers from a roadside memorial to his friend's dead mother ("The Ida Funkhouser Roadside Memorial") or switching his grave plot so he won't have to be next to Ted Danson when he dies ("The Freak Book"). \nThe latest season also leads to Cheryl and Larry separating, giving the show a more dramatic aspect. This brings a new dimension of amusement with Larry going on dates and trying to interact with women. But just as the season seems to reach its sappy conclusion, it takes a crazy twist that makes you wonder what season seven will bring. \nThe special features give you a nice look behind the scenes of the show, with an on-the-set special that gives you great insight from the cast and crew. Additionally, you can see live footage of a conversation between Larry David and Susie Essman, who plays foul-mouthed Susie on the show. The gag reel also gives a look at the fun had on the set, demonstrating why improvisation has made this such a fresh and funny show.