Hoosiers host two ranked opponents this weekend

Coach Hep's not the only one who wants you Saturday.\nThe IU women's volleyball team hosts "Jam the Gym" at 7 p.m. Saturday against No. 13 Ohio State and will try to break its home attendance record at University Gym. \nHowever, before Saturday night's event, the Hoosiers play host to undefeated No. 2 Penn State at 7 p.m. Friday in their Big Ten home opener.\nCoach Katie Weismiller said she knows how tough this weekend could be but still wants to stick to the team's game plan.\n"Penn State could easily be ranked No. 1 because they are that deep and that good," Weismiller said. "We want to limit our unforced errors and pick up our side of the ball. We are going to go out and be the same team we've always been, but we just have to play a little more aggressive."\nPenn State comes to IU with a 13-0 match record and has lost only four games total this season. They coming off two wins by sweeping Ohio State and Iowa this past weekend to kick off Big Ten play. The Hoosiers have never beaten Penn State, as the Nittany Lions hold a 31-0 advantage all-time.\nThe match will feature the Big Ten offensive player of the week, Penn State's freshman Megan Hodge, and the Big Ten defensive player of the week, IU junior Annie Moddrell.\n"Megan is a go-to player for Penn State," Moddrell said. "We are working on mixing up our blocking schemes to try to confuse them."\nSophomore Juli Pierce is also focused on defense for the games this weekend.\n"I need to line up behind the block and jump in the holes," Pierce said. "I'm going to go for everything."\nSaturday presents another ranked team as No. 13 Ohio State comes to University Gym to play the Hoosiers. Ohio State brings a record of 11-1. The team's only loss came against Penn State last weekend.\nDefense has been the main focus for the team this week at practice in preparation for the two ranked teams.\n"We've been working a lot on defense," Pierce said. "Monday's practice was all about defense."\nWeismiller said the team has been working on defense, but they just need to go out and compete. She also said that if the team limits its unforced errors, it can play with anyone the country.\nModdrell hopes for big things this weekend.\n"We want to go 2-0 this weekend," Moddrell said. "It's our home opener, and we have "Jam the Gym," so hopefully we will get a lot of people and a lot of crowd energy"