Wu-Tang member GZA/Genius in Bloomington tonight

Hip-hop artists GZA/Genius and DJ Muggs will make an appearance in Bloomington tonight.\nGZA, a member of the former Wu-Tang Clan, and Muggs, a member of the Latin-American hip-hop group Cypress Hill, will perform at 9 p.m. at The Bluebird, 216 N. Walnut St. The duo released an album together in November, Grandmasters, and is making a Bloomington stop on its tour.\nEarlier in the evening, Bloomington fans will have the opportunity to meet with GZA and have their albums signed at Tracks, 415 E. Kirkwood Ave. \n"A lot of people don't even believe it really," said Tracks manager Brett Hayden. "They see it and they're like: 'From the Wu-Tang? In Bloomington?'"\nBluebird owner Dave Kubiak said that although the two are touring to promote their new album, the audience can expect a wide array of songs.\n"I'm sure (GZA) will play off his full catalog and do some Wu-Tang," he said.\nKubiak said he expects the show to generate an audience of at least a couple hundred people. Hayden said the turnout at Tracks will probably depend on the weather and the amount of attention it garners.\n"There could be as low as 30, or as high as a couple hundred," he said. "It just depends on the weather. It is a Thursday and it is starting to get a little bit nicer (outside). There's a lot of hype for this."\nHayden said GZA should arrive at Tracks for the record signing at about 6 p.m. \nHe estimated GZA would stay for about an hour, but said it depends on customer turnout and GZA's performance preparation needs.\nAt press time, Hayden said he was still unsure whether or not DJ Muggs would accompany GZA at the Tracks appearance.\n"I think most people will be coming for GZA," he said. "It'll just be like a bonus if Muggs is here."\nIn the past, Tracks has hosted other established hip-hop artists including Sage Francis, Hieroglyphics and Little Brother. Hayden said his small record store has a large hip-hop fan base and that the store is doing its best to get the word out.\n"We know a lot of people that are into hip-hop," Hayden said. "But we don't make a lot of money, so we don't really have the money to \nadvertise. We're hoping to get a good turnout just by word of mouth."\nKubiak described hip-hop tours as "seasonal," saying October and November are the usual times for big-name hip-hop artists to make appearances at nightclubs and colleges.\nArtists such as Ghostface (another member of the former Wu-Tang Clan), De La Soul, Atmosphere and Del Tha Funkee Homosapien have performed at The Bluebird, as well as , who will return March 21.\n"Anytime you get a big-time artist in here, you're always excited," Kubiak said. "It's going to be exciting to have a founding member of the Wu-Tang Clan and DJ Muggs"