Please run away from this film

“You gott understand, if i don’t get that gun back I’m gonna get whacked”

Paul Walker is back on the big screen with yet another new fast and furious action movie. However, unlike many of his past adrenaline pumping successes, "Running Scared" is a complete and utter failure. Its trailer suggests that it is an exciting thriller that will have you on the edge of your seat through the long haul, but it's quite the contrary.\nWalker stars as temper mental Joey Gazelle, a mob flunkie whose only role is to get rid of hot weapons that are used in murders. However, Gazelle doesn't always plan on ditching the weapons right away. Instead of tossing the firearms into the river he hides them in his basement with the intention of nobody knowing they are down there. \nOne day when his son and son's friend Oleg (Cameron Bright) eavesdrop on Gazelle hiding a pair of guns his secret is revealed. After stealing a gun used to kill a dirty cop, Oleg shoots his abusive stepfather and runs away. On hearing about the shooting, Gazelle searches for Oleg and the said gun that could end his life if placed in the wrong hands. He must keep searching until the gun is safely in his possession and out of danger, but in this world that could be much harder than planned.\n"Running Scared" is a movie that will try to stun the audience by throwing twists and turns every which way. While the biggest twist comes out of nowhere and is very unexpected, every other part of the movie is so terrible it makes it practically impossible to resuscitate the dying plot. Great acting isn't necessarily a huge part of an action movie, let alone a Paul Walker action movie, but this disaster of a film was so bad that it was hard to ignore. \nWalker's role as an angry and short-tempered member of the mob was not believable for a second and was very different from anything he has played in the past. While Walker can pull off the fun roles he has played in "The Fast and the Furious" movies, he cannot carry a serious dramatic role.\nWith a slightly altered plot and a different leading man, "Running Scared" could have been a pretty good movie, but as it stands now the film is one to pass up.