More laughs in 4th volume

With the explosion of TV series sold on DVD, overlooked gems like Fox's shrewd cartoon "Futurama" have found a new fan base. With its fourth and last season now on DVD, this animated wonder keeps showing us why it should have never been canceled by Fox (the same geniuses who dumped "Family Guy").\nFor those that don't know, "Futurama" is the brainchild of "The Simpsons" creator Matt Groening and is about a pizza delivery boy frozen and awakened in the year 3000. Similar to "The Simpsons" or "South Park," this show really seems to hit its stride in the fourth season, partly because the characters are well-developed by this point. Most of the obvious story lines have been used up in the first three seasons, so this season features episodes which are a little more out there and reveal more about the characters. New revelations include the discovery of Leela's parents and the real reason Fry came to the future. Some of the series' best episodes are on this DVD, including Bender, the robot, getting a sex-change operation, Fry making a deal with the Robot Devil and Bender's love affair with a spaceship.\nThe bonus features are above average for an animated series, especially one on its fourth volume. The deleted scenes, commentary and behind-the-scenes moments are great for fans of the show.\nThe price may be a little steep at nearly $50 (you can find it for $35 online), but for nine hours of entertainment, it is well worth it. Plus, if you own the other three seasons, I see no reason to not plop down the cash to make your collection complete. This is a definite must for fans of the show and a highly recommended choice for everyone else.