Eminem tour bus catches fire

Eminem tour bus catches fire\nPITTSFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich. -- Friction from a flat tire caused a bus with the Eminem-headlined Anger Management Tour to catch fire on a highway Sunday, fire officials said. \nPittsfield Township Fire Sgt. John Maguire said the bus was fully engulfed in flames by the time his department got to the scene on Interstate 94 in Washtenaw County at about 1:30 p.m. \nMaguire said the bus driver, who was not injured, was alone on the bus when the fire started. The bus, apparently reserved for Eminem's managers, was on its way to meet the tour at a scheduled performance, he said. \nThe Anger Management Tour wrapped up Sunday night at the Palace in Auburn Hills. \nThree fire departments worked to extinguish the blaze and crews remained on the scene for about three hours, the Pittsfield Township Department of Public Safety said in a statement. Hazmat crews were required to clean up about 150 gallons of diesel fuel that leaked from the bus's tank.

Cobain's childhood home for sale\nMONTESANO, Wash. -- An Oregon couple is hoping to cash in on Kurt Cobain's childhood. \nEd and Jennifer McKee, of Oregon City, Ore., are auctioning off the former Nirvana frontman's childhood home on eBay. \nThe couple, who invest in houses to fix up and sell, bought the home last month for $42,500. At the time, they said they had no idea Cobain once lived there. \nCobain lived in the house from age 11 to 15 with his father, Don, and his stepmother, Jenny. \nThe McKee's set an opening bid of $200,000, although the turn-of-the-century home was valued at only $52,660 in 2000. As of Sunday, no one had offered a bid. The auction ends Sept. 15.