'Vacation' for 'Sims' afficionados only

The Sims Vacation Expansion Pack\nRated: T for Teen\nBy: EA/Maxis\nFor: PC\nThe designers behind "The Sims" have done it again. Just when you were bored with all the things your Sims were able to do, now they can go on vacation. In the new "Sims Vacation" expansion pack, your Sims gain the power to choose from three glorious weekend getaways. The game offers a choice between a luxurious beach resort, a camping trip to the woods or a ski trip.\nWith the new environment comes a new pile of extras that are added to the people and things you can already give your Sims. The game offers about 125 new items to buy, including a snowman, a tent, a fishing pier and carnival games. When your Sims actually go on vacation they also might run into some new characters, including a yeti and a beach shark. \nLike the Sims expansion packs that came before, this one is easy to install and even easier to integrate into the Sims universe you already set up. Unfortunately, you have to spend $20 or $30 to enjoy the expansion pack.\nIs it worth it? If you've spent countless hours playing "The Sims" and are bored with what your game can do now, it's definitely a good idea to go pick up this new version. But for casual players or those who have just bought the original "Sims" it's OK to wait. It's a waste of money if you only play every once in a while. And those who only have the original version of the game are a lot better off expanding the number of neighborhoods you have with the "Livin' Large" pack or giving your Sims the ability of fall deeply in love with the "Hot Date" program before attempting to take the Sims on vacation.\n

\n\n