Defense will be deciding factor in upcoming game

LEXINGTON, Ky. -- No.1 Duke was thought of by many as the best team in the nation going into the tournament.\nNow that the Hoosiers took care of that theory, some are picking Oklahoma as the best team left standing. The Sooners won the West Regional with an 81-75 win against 12th-seeded Missouri in San Jose Saturday night. \nSophomore guard A.J. Moye has been impressed.\n"I think they're the best team in the country right now," Moye said. "I don't care what anybody says. Those guys are just something else to watch. I enjoy watching them play."\nOklahoma (31-4) plays a similar style to IU in that the Sooners are physical and like to get the ball inside. Senior Aaron McGhee, who spent one year at Vincennes University, and junior Ebi Ere give the Sooners one of the best sets of forwards in the nation.\nJunior guard Hollis Price is one of best guards in the nation, but senior forward Jarrad Odle said Oklahoma hasn't had to go against too many great defenses.\n"I don't think they've seen a defense like us," he said. \nSooners coach Kelvin Sampson almost left Oklahoma to coach at Illinois after Lon Krueger left in the summer of 2000, but he ultimately decided to stick around. After losing in the first round of the Tournament last year as a fourth-seed to Indiana State, the Sooners are in the Final Four for the first time since they lost the national championship game to Kansas in 1988.\n"It will be a good matchup," Moye said.