As the 2013 NCAA Swimming and Diving Championships are approaching, the NCAA announced the field of competitors including 11 Hoosier student-athletes.

The meet will take place at the IU Natatorium and IUPUI Sports Complex in Indianapolis during March 21-23. Tickets can be purchased on Ticketmaster.com.

Sophomore Allie Day will compete in the 200-yard individual medley, and the 100- and 200-yard backstroke events while sophomore Cynthia Pammett will join her in both backstroke events and swim in the 200-yard freestyle.

Freshman Brooklyn Snodgrass and sophomore Justine Ress are set to compete in the 100- and 200-yard backstroke as well.

Senior Ashley Specht and junior Bronwyn Pasloski will swim in the 100- and 200-yard breaststroke events.

Junior Lindsay Vrooman and freshman Taylor O'Brien will both represent the Hoosier women in the 500-yard freestyle and the 1,650 yard freestyle. Vrooman will also compete in the 200-yard freestyle.

Freshman Haley Lips will compete in the 500-yard freestyle and the 200-yard butterfly. Junior Brenna MacLean will swim in the 100- and 200-yard butterfly events.

Sophomore Dorina Szekeres will compete in the 200-individual medley, the 400-individual medley and the 200-yard backstroke.

Participating in the meet as relay-only swimmers include junior Stephanie Armstrong, sophomore Sara Delay and freshman Siri Kristiansen.

The NCAA Zone meets will determine the divers that will compete at the NCAA Championships. The Hoosiers' Zone C competition will take place March 14-16 in West Lafayette.