Last week against Iowa, the IU defense allowed a total of 96 rushing yards.

Thus far in the Hoosiers' game against Wisconsin, the defense has allowed nearly triple that amount.

At halftime of a game that could determine IU's postseason hopes, the Badgers' rushing attack has dominated the Hoosiers, as they trail by a 24-7 margin.

Despite starting a quarterback who has not played a snap this season, Wisconsin's offense has been dynamic, producing 274 total yards of offense.

The Badgers' rushing duo of James White and Montee Ball has been much of the reason, running for a combined 207 yards and two touchdowns on only 24 carries. One was a 69-yard touchdown run by White with less than a minute remaining in the first half.

Meanwhile the IU offense struggled in the first half. Sophomore quarterback Cam Coffman was replaced early on, and freshman Nate Sudfeld failed to provide a spark, losing a fumbled snap in Hoosier territory. Though Coffman finished the half for the Hoosiers, in total, they gained only 135 yards of offense.

At the start of the third quarter, the Badgers will receive the opening kickoff. Should the Hoosiers lose this game, they will be eliminated from the Big Ten title race. A win however, would put IU in first place in the Leaders Division and would put the team a win within bowl eligibility.