I'm here at Assembly Hall for the Hoosiers noon game against an undefeated Nebraska Cornhusker team currently ranked 24th in the country. As usual, I will be providing periodic updates on the game as they occur. The Hoosiers are about to tip-off as they face their first ranked team of the season following a key road game against Clemson.

First Half

15:18 The Hoosiers have jumped out to a quick 12-8 lead over the Huskers. Prior to the timeout senior Jori Davis sank a three from the corner and followed up with a steal and easy layup at the other end of the floor.

7:23 The score stands at 23-19 here with the Hoosiers starting to mount a lead against Nebraska. The Huskers perimeter game has been keeping them in the game though, as Nebraska has shot 3-for-6 from the 3-point arc. For the Hoosiers, Jori Davis has chipped in 9 points and 2 rebounds.

3:37 IU is hanging onto a 7 point lead, 28-21. The Huskers are sticking around though, as the Hoosiers can't seem to pull away in this one. Quick note, Nebraska's head coach, Connie Yori, has been in the ref's ear about calls going the Hoosier's way all game.

End of First Half

Indiana's offense has stalled considerably, as the Hoosiers have been held scoreless for over 3 and a half minutes. They are clinging to a 28-26 lead now heading into the half.

Second Half

15:00 Lots of face-paced play to start the second half, as IU leads Nebraska 38-37. Hope Elam sank two straight 3's to put the Hoosiers ahead 34-30, but a stingy Huskers team has refused to allow IU to go on a run to solidify a lead.

11:14 The Cornhuskers have taken the lead, and now IU trails 44-47. Senior leader for Nebraska, Dominique Kelley leads all scorers with 19 points and is a big reason why the Huskers are winning right now.

10:09 A huge swing in momentum here as the Hoosiers have retaken the lead 49-47. Credit this IU stretch of scoring to a Whitney Lindsay three, Hoosiers steal and subsequent fast break layup.

7:24 After a blow to the head, Jori Davis has been sitting on the bench in noticeable pain. Despite playing without the senior leader, Davis' teammates have been picking up the slack, hustling for offensive rebounds and preserving a 54-53 lead.

3:18 Still a back-and-forth affair here in Bloomington, with the Hoosiers on top of the ranked and undefeated Huskers 60-58. Jori Davis is back in the game and has been creating opportunities for her teammates. Four Hoosiers are now in double figures as IU looks to hold this lead heading into the home stretch.

.44 Huge and-1 by McGuirt as IU takes lead 63-61 heading into final minute. Followed by a defensive stop and Jori Davis layup. The Hoosiers are now in the drivers seat to upset Nebraska, with a lead of 65-61 with 44 seconds left.

.10 The Hoosiers have the ball, 10 seconds left and a 65-61 lead. Barring a miracle, these Hoosiers are about to put on the board their signature win of the season against a Huskers team, which entered Assembly Hall with a 37-game winning streak.

End of Game

The Hoosiers win a nail-biter 67-61. Look for my wrap of the game in tomorrow's IDS.