I know there haven't been any updates for a while on here, so here's what you might have missed from recent days:

• The Third Annual O'Reilly Auto Parts Puerto Rico Tip-Off field is set. Joining IU, Dayton, Georgia Tech, George Mason, Kansas State and Villanova are Mississippi and Boston University. UAB was previously in the field but pulled out due to a scheduling conflict. The event tips off Nov. 19 next year.
  • Speaking of Ole Miss, former IU guard Nick Williams was set for an official visit with the Rebels today. He is deciding between Mississippi, Missouri, and Alabama. The two SEC schools appear to be in the lead, with Andy Kennedy's squad having the "upper hand right now."
  • The adidas May Classic is back in Bloomington this coming weekend, beginning on Friday. This star-studded AAU event is set to showcase much of the young talent from Indiana and surrounding states, as well as many top national players. IU target Kyrie Irving, a four-/five-star recruit from New Jersey, is expected to be playing. Rumor has it recent IU graduate Zach Osterman just might have some updates from the event.
  • Earlier this afternoon, @TomCrean said: "I just saw Jordan Hulls at Asrembly Hall. It feels great to know he is a Hoosier. He was going to hook up with Jeremiah Rivers." (typo aside, you've got to love hearing that)
  • 2011 IU commit Matt Carlino has long been rumored to be transferring to Bloomington South next year. Now this might be reality - click on the link and see what AZCentral.com is reporting. Carlino is already playing for Indiana Elite on the AAU circuit.
  • About five weeks until the 2009 recruits report for Summer Session II