Last night IU Coaches Felisha Legette-Jack and Tom Crean made appearences at Coaches Bar and Grill for their weekly radio shows. Coach Jack discussed many topics with Jeremy Gray as well as taught the audience the Electric Slide. Everyone actually got up and did it with her, it was quite a sight to see. Here are some other notes from last night.

-Down 20-12 early against Penn State Coach Jack wanted to yell at her team, but the seniors took ownership and were getting on themselves saying they expected better.

-Yesterday on the team's day off Coach Jack came in for some exercise and said she saw 3-4 players taking shots, including Lindsay Enterline working out with IU men's assistant coach Roshown McLeod.

-Jack praised freshman Ashlee Mells for playing with no fear. Jeremy Gray noted her sporadic play as half the time its like Picasso and half the time its like finger paint.

-Coach Jack said her mother would be making the trip from Syracuse for the home game against Illinois on Sunday, which will also be National Girls and Women in Sports Day.

-Jack also watched the men's practice and did a film session with IU coach Tom Crean

-And as said before the show was capped off with the dance lesson. The lesson was inspired by talking about freshman Lindasay Enterline. Coach Jack said she needed to play a little more loose at times.