(We'll have something from Crean and the players later, but I thought I'd throw out the question above first.)

On Thursday, the Hoosiers host Wisconsin (16-9, 7-6). Despite having what is likely considered a "down year" in Madison, Bo Ryan and the Badgers are on a four-game win streak and in the middle of the conference race. After suffering six straight losses in January, Wisconsin is back to playing the brand of basketball they are known for: half court, defensive, slug-it-out type games. Proof: the Badgers have held their last four opponents to an average of 49 points.

Over the weekend, the Hoosiers face the challenge of playing that team from West Lafayette (20-6, 9-4). Saturday will be the only time this season No. 19 Purdue and IU will play one another. The Boilermakers have recovered from a few conference hiccups earlier this year and are back to playing at a high level, as evident from last night's 72-54 thumping of No. 5 Michigan State in East Lansing. On top of that, Purdue is now 20-0 this season when holding their opponents to 64 points or less. The Hoosiers have failed to eclipse that total 14 times this season.

Back to the question: who do you think the Hoosiers have a better chance of beating this week?