Well i made my way out to Coaches Bar and Grill tonight for the second edition of Inside IU Basketball with IU coach Felisha Legette-Jack. There was a packed house tonight, although some of them probably were more interested in getting a good seat for Coach Crean afterwards. Nevertheless the fans in attendance gave Coach Jack a nice round of applause for what she has done with the program since she started in 2006.

Coach Jack discussed a variety of topics including their four game winning streak, the most recent victory over Miami in the ACC Big Ten Challenge, and their game Tonight (Tuesday) against Butler. Winning games on the road has been a problem in the past Legette-Jack said but with four in a row all on the road it appears they are getting better.

With the home game coming up she also talked briefly about attendance in their most recent home game which was only 506 people. Legette-Jack said she sees 17,000 people coming for games, but it obviously is not happening. She added that no matter what the team is going to play hard for the fans that do show up, but she encouraged more to come out.

I think it is definitely worth coming to a women's basketball game. The team is playing hard and doing very well this season. Usually you can get pretty good seats to see one of the best IU women's basketball teams in recent history.