Zach and I are here at Assembly where there is a nice crowd gathered to watch the IU women's team on Head to the Hall day. The Hoosiers are trying to break the Indiana on-campus attendance record of 14,124 fans set by Purdue in 1999. IU is also in need of another Big Ten victory before they head to the Big Ten tournament at the end of next week. I'll be with you throughout the game and I'll let you know if IU breaks the attendance record. 16:03 in 1st half: IU leads 9-0 Penn State coach Coquese Washington takes a 30-second timeout after IU starts the game on a 9-0 run. Nikki Smith knocked down her first 3-pointer on Senior day to give the Hoosiers a quick 3-0 lead. Penn State is opening the game in a 2-3 zone and the Hoosiers are getting really good looks offensivey against it. Jamie Braun and Amber Jackson both found the gaps in the zone and hit jump shots and Whitney Thomas added a layup. 11:27 in 1st half: IU leads 18-12 Nikki Smith hits another 3-pointer and adds a fast break layup. She has a quick eight points and looks like she is on her way for a nice performance in her last game at Assembly Hall. Meggan Quinn also hits a 3-pointer and then scores on a fast break layup for Penn State. Penn State is starting to get going a little bit on offense. 7:54 in 1st half: IU leads 27-19 Kim Roberson just went through her legs on a step-back move and hit a 3-pointer. Whitney Thomas and Amber Jackson both picked up two fouls. So, IU might have to go with a smaller lineup for the rest of the half. IU's guards are starting to get into the lane. Braun and Kim Roberson just made baskets driving to the hoop. 3:56 in 1st half: IU leads 35-23 Nikki Smith hit two more 3-pointers, giving her four in the first half and 14 points overall. IU has done a good job on the defensive end, playing without their two starting forwards due to foul trouble. Halftime: IU leads 42-33 Penn State's Kamela Gissendanner misses a 3-pointer but grabs her own offensive rebound, scores and is fouled with 0.7 seconds left before the half. She completes the 3-point play to give Penn State some momentum going into the locker room. Nikki Smith is leading the Hoosiers with 14 points and Kim Roberson has 13 points.