We're ready for second half action here at Assembly Hall. The Hoosier lead by three at the half, 34-31.

15:20 to play: IU leads 41-39 Three Hoosiers are in double figures now--Amber Jackson, Whitney Thomas, and Jori Davis. Dawn Evans is up to eleven points now and is giving Tamera Young some relief on the offensive end.

11:44 to play: IU leads 48-45 Dawn Evans scored the last four points to give JMU a 43-41 lead. Nikki Smith is heating up though, with two straight 3-pointers, giving IU the lead back. The pace of the game is really picking up and it should make for a good finish. 6:24 to play: IU leads 59-52 IU is starting to pick up their play. Jamie Braun got open for two straight layups and they continue to move the ball for open shots. Their recent run brought the crowd back into it after being silent for much of the game. JMU's Dawn Evans has also picked up her offense and now has 18 points. Evans and Young have 39 of the Dukes 52 points.

1:59 to play: IU leads 67-61 Jamie Braun just finished a nice running drive to the basket. Young and Evans now have 25 and 23 points respectively. The other three players in JMU's lineup right now haven't scored. 1:00 to play: IU leads 69-65 After a JMU free-throw, Whitney Thomas hits two from the line. She's 15 of 16 from the line on her way to 25 points. Evans answers with a deep three, giving her 21 second half points and 26 for the game.

28.5 to play: IU leads 71-68 Jamie Braun misses a jumper and then Evans is fouled shooting a 3-pointer. She makes all three foul shots and IU is up by one. Roberson is fouled and makes both free throws. 13.3 to play: IU leads 72-20 Kim Roberson gets tangled up with Dawn Evans and is called for a foul. Roberson limped off the court with the help of the trainer. Evans nails the two free-throws and now has 31 points. Jamie Braun is fouled. She makes one of two freebies. James Madison will have the ball with a chance to tie or take the lead.

End of regulation: Tied 72-72 Tamera Young hits a baseline layup after an uncontested drive to the basket. Jori Davis shoots an early shot from half court leaving JMU 1.3 seconds to score. Tamera Young doesn't get a shot off though and we're going to overtime. Final Score: James Madison wins 86-81 Dawn Evans and Tamera Young completely took over the game. They combined for 68 of the team's 86 points. They hit big shot after big shot leading JMU in its comeback effort. The Hoosiers just looked like they ran out of gas in the overtime period. They fouhgt hard until the final buzzer but just couldn't answer Evans and Young. Rough way to end the season for a young and talented Hoosiers team. With only Nikki Smith graduating, though, IU should be strong next year.