Rock band Low Cut Connie to perform at the Buskirk-Chumley Theater Jan. 25

<p>The Buskirk-Chumley Theater presents Low Cut Connie on its &quot;Private Lives&quot; tour. General admission to the concert will be $35 and the doors will open at 7pm.</p>

The Buskirk-Chumley Theater presents Low Cut Connie on its "Private Lives" tour. General admission to the concert will be $35 and the doors will open at 7pm.

The Buskirk-Chumley Theater will present Low Cut Connie at 8 p.m. Jan. 25. According to the theater’s website, the band’s newest album encourages people to express their feelings. 

The band’s only consistent member, Adam Weiner, said in an NPR interview the band includes social activism and an understanding of what other people in this world go through in its performances.   

The Private Lives tour showcases “Private Lives,” a double album with 17 tracks. In an NPR review of the album, rock critic Ken Tucker said everything on this album was written and produced by Weiner. 

Weiner also said the name of the band was inspired by a waitress who lived a rough life but would still dress up and smile for everyone. He said the band uses this as a metaphor for themselves. 

Blues and soul singer and guitarist Robert Finley will open the show. 

General admission to the concert will be $35, and the doors will open at 7 PM. Tickets can be purchased online

Attendees are required to wear masks and present either a negative COVID-19 test within the past 48 hours or their vaccine verification. 

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.