Eskenazi Museum to offer behind-the-scenes tour Nov. 12

<p>The Sidney and Lois Eskenazi Museum of Art is pictured on on Sept. 9, 2021, located at 1133 E. Seventh St. The Eskenazi Museum of Art will host an exclusive <a href="https://events.iu.edu/artmuseum/event/210953-student-exclusive-behind-the-scenes-for-the-art-of" target="">behind-the-scenes tour</a> of its featured exhibit “The Art of the Character” from 2 to 3 p.m. Nov. 12.</p>

The Sidney and Lois Eskenazi Museum of Art is pictured on on Sept. 9, 2021, located at 1133 E. Seventh St. The Eskenazi Museum of Art will host an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of its featured exhibit “The Art of the Character” from 2 to 3 p.m. Nov. 12.

The Eskenazi Museum of Art will host an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of its featured Glenn Close costume exhibit “The Art of the Character” from 2 to 3 p.m. Nov. 12. Assistant Curator of European and American Art, Galina Olmsted, will lead a conversation about the exhibit.

There are 15 free spots available for students. The behind-the-scenes tour and conversation will explain how an exhibit comes to life, what working on an exhibit is like and how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted “The Art of the Character” exhibit.

The program will start in the Itter Object Study on the third floor of the Eskenazi Museum. No specific major or experience is necessary and questions are encouraged.

Also: Colson Whitehead deserves a third Pulitzer Prize for ‘Harlem Shuffle’

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.