Bloomington’s December Gallery Walk to feature new exhibits from local artists

bloomingfoods

Bloomington’s Gallery Walk for the month of December will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Dec. 4 in downtown Bloomington and will include socially distanced exhibits and by-appointment tours.

The event, a night where Bloomington’s art galleries stay open later than usual to showcase new exhibits, is free and open to the public. Included among the galleries that will be open this month are the Dimensions Gallery at Artisan Alley and Gallery SCG, according to the Gallery Walk’s website. Other galleries staying open are the Vault at Gallery Mortgage, Untitled Light and the Monroe Convention Center Art Gallery. 

For information on each gallery’s specific health protocols and which exhibits will be open, visit the specific gallery’s website. 

In addition to the galleries that are remaining open, Gallery B at Bloomingfoods will be showcasing a new exhibit titled “Rubble Series” by artist Tiffany Hokanson. Furthermore the Pictura Gallery at the FAR Center for Contemporary Arts will be showing the art collection “The Moore Collection” presented by Martha and David Moore. 

The Venue Fine Art & Gifts will also be showing a new exhibit titled “Holiday All Stars” featuring works by various artists & artisans working at The Venue. For more information, visit www.thevenuebloomington.com.