Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, Trace Adkins concert to show at Star-Lite Drive-in

entstarlitebrief071220

Movie times decorate a board May 22 at the Starlite Drive-In Theater. Tickets go on sale July 14 for the first act in a new series of drive-in movie theater concerts. Alex Deryn

Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani and Trace Adkins have been announced as the first act in a new series of drive-in movie theater concerts. 

The new series has been launched by Encore Live after the success of its “Garth Brooks: A Drive-In Concert Experience” show that aired at the Star-Lite and other drive-ins across the United States on June 27. 

“After the overwhelming response to Garth Brooks’ drive-in concert feature, we knew we had to launch Encore Drive-In Nights to provide music fans across the USA and Canada the chance to see their favorite artists in a cool new way,” Encore Live founder and CEO Walter Kinzie said in a release. “We can’t wait to bring music’s biggest stars to outdoor movie screens all across North America so that people can get back out there again and safely enjoy engaging in-person experiences.”

The concert will be shown at 9:30 p.m. July 25 at the Star-Lite Drive-In. Tickets go on sale July 14 and can be purchased here

More in Arts