Bloomington’s signature inn is this year’s reservation hot spot

gsi-outside-web

Grant Street Inn is a five minute walk from the Sample Gates. Buy Photos

The calendar has turned to April, and, for IU students, that means the finish line is in sight. A flurry of class projects soon followed by exams and finally graduation ceremonies all marking the end of the spring semester.

For those students sticking around in May for the start of summer classes or perhaps a summer job, warmer weather, and a quieter campus and community awaits. And for parents, this time of the year offers the perfect opportunity to visit, and get to know the University, the beloved hometown of Bloomington and its surrounding area.

If you’re an IU parent looking to plan such a trip, your first step should be to reserve your room at the Grant Street Inn. The inn, located on Grant Street between Seventh and Eighth Street, is only a 5 minute walk from the Sample Gates and the IU campus, and it’s convenient to downtown shopping and entertainment options.

Grant Street Inn rooms range in style from Victorian-chic to an old-world elegance. Buy Photos

A trip to Bloomington might mean checking out one of the IU sports teams, catching a film at the IU Cinema, enjoying some humor at The Comedy Attic, perusing the local art scene, walking one of the historic building tours or exploring the area’s 200 miles of beautiful walking trails.

Regardless of your activities, the Grant Street Inn is an ideal “home away from home” that offers an authentic Bloomington experience, unlike any chain hotel. Guests can choose from 40 different rooms, each providing a unique style and ambiance of its own. The rooms range in style from Victorian-chic to an old-world elegance. And let’s not forget, the bountiful homemade breakfasts and charming porches with rocking chairs for soothing evenings.

IU parents have enjoyed getting to know the Grant Street Inn’s staff and experiencing their superb hospitality while visiting. Find out why so many IU parents return year after year by planning your own trip. Take advantage of the IU parents special offer by reserving two nights to get the third night half-off by staying anytime between June 14 and August 17, 2019. To get things started, visit grantstinn.com and reserve your favorite room today.

For additional information, guests can visit grantstinn.com or call (812) 334-2353.

More in Sponsored Content