5th Annual Yule Ball to celebrate the season this Friday

<p>Albus Dumbledore gives a speech at the Yule Ball in December 2014 in Alumni Hall. The event will take place again this year in the Indiana Memorial Union on Dec. 7.&nbsp;</p>

Albus Dumbledore gives a speech at the Yule Ball in December 2014 in Alumni Hall. The event will take place again this year in the Indiana Memorial Union on Dec. 7. 

Harry Potter fans can have their wands at the ready, because the 5th annual Yule Ball will take place from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Dec. 7 at the Indiana Memorial Union's Alumni Hall. 

The IU Breakdance Club, Resting Pitch Face, the Bloomington Ballet Ensemble at IU and the Ballroom Dance club will be performing Harry Potter-themed acts for guests. Magician Matt the Knife will also make an appearance. 

The event is sponsored by the IMU Board, IU Late Nite, the Harry Potter Society at IU and the IU Quidditch club. 

Tickets are currently on sale at the IMU Lit Desk, Goodbody Hall and the Collins Living-Learning Center for $10 each. They will also be sold for $15 at the door.  

Get more award-winning content delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for our Daily Rundown.

Comments